AHHH! It’s my first favorites post. I will be doing them monthly. I won’t discriminate there could be anything from beauty/skin care products, packaging (don’t judge), candy, fitness products, etc.
I feel obligated to explain my obsession with packaging products. While I have been revamping my blog, I have also been working on my online shop. I have been testing and trying out all different products for when my shop is live. The obsession is real, but I don’t hate it.
Below I have listed my top 6 favorite products for the month of June:
- Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum – After bleaching my hair a few months ago and dying my tips Turquoise my hair has been really dry and brittle. This product has been a lifesaver in recovering my hair.
- Body Boost – This is a firming cream through Pure Romance. I’ve been using it the last couple of weeks and I have been able to see the difference on my legs and boobs! I’m a mom of two, while I embrace my body at every stage, I could use some help in the firming department. This helps!
- Flirt Illuminator – OMG! I love love love the smell of this! So amazing. This is a lightweight shimmer serum that absorbs quickly and leaves a sparkle on your skin.
- Body Dew – This is a body oil through Pure Romance. It has been a part of my daily routine after I get out of the shower. I feel like my body always stays dry but this stuff keeps my skin alive and moisturized.
- Pink Flamingo Mailers – This packaging is the cutest thing. I like to package my Pure Romance items using this packaging. I also use this packaging for my shop orders. While my shop isn’t live yet, I do some orders for locals, family, & friends.
- Spark – Ahhh. I started back taking drinking this the last week of June and seriously wondered why I had stopped, to begin with. My top 3 favorite flavors are Fruit Punch, Cherry, and Grape (in that order). I have been waking up before my alarm clock goes off at 7:45 am and getting so much done. I usually hit the snooze button a few times before I actually get up. Since I’ve been drinking Spark again, it has no been the case.
- Milka Oreo Bar – THANK YOU OREO FOR THIS WONDERFUL CANDY BAR! I am obsessed with Oreo stuff to begin with so I was excited when I tried this candy bar! It is so amazing.
What were some of your favorites in the month of June?